Tidy Up Your Room


Moshi moshi Minna san!!! \(^^)/
Konnichiwa :)
O Genki desu ka???

Hello Guys
Good Afternoon
How are u??

So this saturday, I don't go anywhere, and i have to be forever alone in my house..
WHY?! It because my mother goes to Ciater with my maid,driver, and their families..
My Brothers?? They live in Jakarta, they can't go home, because they said that they had a lot of works to be finish..
My Father??? He goes to Holland, Iceland, and Paris,, *SUPER DUPER ENVY* and he'll be back on next Friday *can't wait*



So, I because I got bored and have nothing to do, so I tidy up my room..
And like other people, I found lots of stuff when I tidy up my room..
I  also tidy up my bag container.. HAHA
And i think I'm going to post some pictures of my bag collection..

I bought it at Malioboro, VERY VERY CHEAP

RADLEY , My dad bought it in Paris if I'm not mistaken, Dad you're to generous for me, I'm sorry i always be a bad girl..
  
I LOVE THIS BAG! My dad bought it too... I think, he bought it at the same place with the Radley bag

My FAVORITE
YEP! You right, my dad bought it at Galeries Lafayette Paris..
Last but not least
Cute Bag
This bag makes me feel girly.. HAHA

I also find book of inspiration
Actually this is just a magazine from Galeries  Lafayette but it has lots of fashion tips..

Well, I think that's all for today..
Remember when you tidy up your room, you will always find lots of great stuff (y)
BYE =D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment