Enjoy Jakarta

Indonesian people must know PRJ..
PRJ is Pekan Raya Jakarta or in other name it called Jakarta Fair..

Actually, i went there, and IT'S AWESOME!!!
Lots of stand, lots of discount, lots of product!
It's amazing..



I went there with my dad, my dad bought a leather jacket..
He bought it Rp. 1.600.000..
He said it is very very cheap..
So, everyone who wants to buy a new leather jacket, you can buy it in PRJ..

And me???
What did I buy???

I bought Make ehem up ehem..
I bought Make Up..
I bought it at The Body Shop stand..
Aha, finally I have my own make up collection..
HAHAHA

I will post the photo of my make up collection, after I got home..
So.. Please be patient..

OK..
See ya later..

Ps: this is not a promotion, I just want to tell you my favorite fashion blog is www.summerflounce.com

:)


0 komentar:

Post a Comment