Last Day of Holiday

Today, is the last day of my school holiday..
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Oh NO, I have to study AGAIN!!!
Is not like I hate studying, but I really hate about waking up at 5 in the morning, and doing homework..
ARGGGHHH...

So, to make this last day of holiday fun, me,yoyo,jan and pat *they're my besties*, go to TRANS STUDIO BANDUNG!!!
HOORAYYY!!!!!

The ride is GREAT!!!!
There are around 20 rides, but because of time i just ride 6 rides..
HAHA
My friends ride 7 rides, it's because they are brave enough to ride THE GIANT SWING..
HAHAHA, I'm to chicken to ride this ride..
HAHAHAHAHAH

THE GIANT SWING



Me trying the nail bed..
After playing, we go to Plate For Me to eat..
THE MENU


Nice Decoration :)
Mint Mojito

DELICIOUS!!


After eating super duper delicious lunch, me and yoyo go to Payless... HAHA
Only Rp.30000!!!
I Love this Necklace!!
Although my birthday already past, Yoyo still remember to give me a gift.. THANKS BABE!
Kawaii desho???  


She also gives me a birthday card!!
THANK YOU YOYO!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!
So, that's all for today...

okay, BYE!!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment