Breakfast

nALOHAAAAA!!!!!
ARGGGHH, I'm feeling sleepy..
How are u guys??

Today, i went with 11 awesome people from my class *too much exaggerating* to PIA 170 for breakfast..
It turned out to be splendid, but my blackberry got hijack with a bunch of weird people!!! *i'll never forget what you guys did today!!*

So, here is, 11 + 1 awesome guys from XI-1 Bilingual class :)

I'm the one who took the picture T_T

So, i think I'm going to introduce you, these 11 awesome people..

The pink one : TABITA SALSYA her blog Never Ending Story , contains lots of cool thought
The one who hold my blackberry: Johanna Kartika a.k.a. DEUNG~ her tumblr http://deung221b.tumblr.com
Deung, is the biggest fan of Sherlock Holmes and Fukuyama Masaharu :P
Behind Deung there was Patricia: You might think she is a quite girl, but once you know her, you'll be fooled..

The red one: Billy, he ordered a nice tea fyi
The yellow one: Timothy, he has a blog midnight sky in my mind
The grey one: Alfonso, he is a new student from Jambi, he loves watching anime :)

Boy: Kevin, a great entrepreneur
Girl: Cynthia, has super duper beautiful voice :)
Natasha Stefanie (cmiiw): she has a blog LOUDER

And there are two more but i didn't get their pictures
Gomen Ehan & Ina
Reyhan a.k.a. Ehan : i don't know what to say about this boy..

Karina a.k.a. Ina : Smartest person in class

THE FOOD


Club Sandwich
Deung's Own
Patricia's Own
Peah Dilmah English Breakfast Tea Billy's Own
Mojito Virgin Me&Baba's own
And last but not least, the sad story of my blackberry T_T
T_T


Well, see i think this is enough..
HAHA
BYE :)

Now Playing: Houkago Tea Time - U&I

Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go. -Margaret Walker
 


0 komentar:

Post a Comment