Peaceful Monday

 So today, i go to my friend's house.. HAHA
Yeah, i go to Yoyo's house..
Actually, i go there to take some pictures about what i wear, but it ended up with watching dorama..
And yeah, i also take some crazy pictures with her, it's absolutely not about fashion..


Tomorrow, me, yoyo, pat and janice*if she can* are going to Trans Studio Bandung *hurray*
I hope tomorrow will be a great day.. HAHA

In my last post, I promised to post the pictures of my make up collection..
So, proudly present, my make up collection by The Body Shop

I know, my room is very very messy. Please ignore that.

I got a bonus, after buying that things..
Once again, I can't make this thing straight




Before I go, i want to show you one of my capuchone

It's so cute, but i don't know when should i wear this capuchone.. My country is a tropical country..
So, if wear this kind of outfit, people wil look and think "this person must be crazy"...
HAHAHAHA

Well, I think that's all for today..
BYE =D

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. -Arnold H. Glasow



0 komentar:

Post a Comment