Best Friend

 So today my friends give me a birthday present..
I know, my birthday was last month, they late to give me the present, because you know there are lots of thing..

HAHA..
So, the give a school bag, that's great because i want a new school bag.. *thank you guys*
They also wrote a comment about me.. I'm going to show you the picture of the bag, and what they wrote for me..


THE BAG





THANKS GUYS
 NICE BAG RIGHT???

AND THESE ARE WHAT THEY WRITE ABOUT ME :)

"I hope you get the best in life~ Luv ya"-Lola

"Iren tuh orangnya ceria.
 Pesan: Selalu hidup dlm Tuhan 0:)"-Ina

" Maceuh,gokil..
  Pesannya: mie ayam sama teh botol wkwk HBD, ttp tersenyum dah hibur sekitar"-Evan

"Iren tu bae,ramah,ceria.
  Pesannya: tambah pinter~ rendah hati n suka menolong hahaha"-Billy

"Google aja 'Ryuugu Rena." Ini fit.
  Pesan: respect other's people's pride"-K.E.E.P.

"Gw ganteng..."-Vincent

"Kesannya?aneh.. Pesannya:makin tinggi"-Reyhan

"Kesannya baik, suka bantu milihin model tas :P. Sok riweuh sendiri,maceh,tp kdg suka rada egois.
  Pesannya: egoisnya dikurangi yah, jd org yg lbh baik di segala hal yg positif, makin cinta Tuhan dan jadi  berkat"-Tabita

"Baik,heboh,ceria,imut,bisa jadi patner gegeloan kl lagi bosen..rada genit juga XD tp kalo lagi kesel sama org tuh jd menutup diri sama org tsb.Pesan dri gue kl ada maslah mau curhat sama kita curhat" aja,makin pinter, lupakan yg di richeese,jdi berkat bagi org lain,ttp semangat cari patjar!;)-mixmatcha

"Pendek,imut,bodor,childish tapi sekaligus dewasa :)) Have another great year with God!"-timothy

"Baik,humoris,bokep! Haha.. Tmn sebangku yg sangat baik buat ngobatin kebosenan pas pelajatan. Asik juga orgnya,pengertian lagi.. oia,jail pisanlah irene! Bisa diajak kerjasama, mau saling bantu kl lg ngadepin kesulitan.. Bae lah pokokny! :P"-cacha

Although, there are some weird comment about me, i still appreciate it.. THANKS GUYS!!

In this post, I'm going to write my own comment for my friends comment

DEAR FRIENDS:

Lola: Thanks girl for the present, i still think the girl in the bag looks like me.. GBU always :)

Ina: Ina, thanks for the present :) And congratulation for being a champion in our class :D GBU always

Evan: Thanks buddy for the present, fyi I'm not a noodle seller.. GBU always =D

Billy: Thanks buddy for the present :) I got captivated while reading the comment. GBU always (:

K.E.E.P: Actually, i scared read Ryuugu Rena's profile.. I thought I'm a psychopath... But after you said that, i only has the "love cute things" and "aways want to get what i want" traits, I relieved. Anyway, thanks for the present and GBU always (:

Vincent: '............................' Thanks for the present and GBU always :) I'm literally laugh while reading your comment

Reyhan: It's hard to get taller when you have already become a 16 years old girls.. Thanks for the present, GBU always :)

Tabita: THANKYOU DARLING!! I promise I'm going to be a better person this year and so on.. GBU ALWAYS!!!

Mixmatcha: THANK YOU SWEETHEART! I know I'm a crazy girl.. HAHA.. Btw, pray for me girl, so i can have a nice boyfirend :) Gbu always :D

Timothy: Thankyou buddy, so I'm a childish and an adult person???? HAHA.. GBU always (:

Cacha: THANK YOU HONEY! I'm not that nasty, you are.. Anyway, I'm getting crazy because i sit next to you.. GBU always

Gua tau gua bukan org baik, seringkali gua jadi cewek yg egois,manja,pemarah,sombong,etc... Tapi kalian tetep mau jadi temen gua gua bakal jadi sahabat gua. Selain buat belajar, kalian adalah alasan gua ke sekolah. Thankyou udh buat gua ketawa setiap kali gua lagi sedih, thankyou udh ngasih pertolongan pas gua lagi ada masalah THANKYOU GUYS!! Without you i'm nothing.. GBU ALWAYS!!!!!

XOXO


A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.-Arnold H. Glasow




0 komentar:

Post a Comment