Calming Saturday

So, yesterday i went to IP (Istana Plaza) with a bestfriend of mine..
I asked her to take a picture of me, because i think I'm going to post the pictures and tell you what i wore...
I know, I'm not that fashionable, but I think, It's not a problem to show the people what i wear.. RIGHT???

So here is..



HAHA.. My face is sooooo funnyyy
The Detail


Sorry, I can't make this straight :(




I didn't wear the glasses because my besties said that
the glasses reflect the light

Swatch is my favorite brand of watch :)
Thank you YOYO :D
She has a blog, it contains lots of thought..
And lots of cute picture :)


I drank the black one
IT IS DELICIOUS!!!

I think that's all..
It's already 3 am in here..
So bye :D

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
This is a bonus picture:


0 komentar:

Post a Comment