Happy Sunday


Good Afternoon everyone!!
Happy Sunday =D
Have you guys go to church??

So today, after go to church with my mother, i go to PVJ mall with my mother and her friends..
We eat at TOMO, it's a Japanese restaurant, and the food is very very delicious..

After that, we go to Payless..
That is my favorite shoes store..
Not only shoes, payless also sells scarf,necklace,earings,hats,and other things..
The price is ceaper than the other stores, and the quality of the shoes is top class!!

My mother buy me a pair of shoes, not a shoes actually, but heels..
So i think, i'm going to post the picture of the shoes and what i wear when i go to the church..



I Have to take the picture by myself T_T

I also try to combine it with the necklace i bought before..
Sorry for the poor quality picture
I try to combine it with a white scarf
And finally the pictures of the shoes





What I Wear
  • Tank Top: Nevada
  • Jeans: Guess
  • Belt: X-Eight
  • Blazer: Unbranded
  • Watch: Swatch
  • White Scarf: Minicci
  • Necklace:Minicci
  • Bag: Hermès
  • Shoes: Christian Siriano For Payless
I think that's all..
See you soon :)
BYE \(^_^)/

0 komentar:

Post a Comment