Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer)

Olá 
I'm realize that, I just writing a post about "Me", I'm sorry because of my self-centered..
So, today I'm going to post about someone who has become my inspiration..

*drumroll* Presented: Cesar Millan, The Dog Whisperer...


Q: Is he the guy who is in National Geographic Channel?
A: Yep, you right.. He also the host of that show :) 
He becomes one of my inspiration because he is good with dog.. I have a dog at my home, so yeah a person who is good with dog will be my inspiration..

You must want to know the biography of Cesar Millan right?? Haha, because I'm so generous *audience angry*, I'm going to presented his biography for you..

Biography of Cesar Millan:
  • Full Name: César Millán Favela
  • Place,Date of birth:  Mexico, August 27, 1969
  • Occupation: Dog  Psychologist 
  • The Founder of Dog Psychology Center in Los Angeles
  • His famous TV Show: The Dog Whisperer (National Geography Channel)
  • Awards:
    2005, the Humane Society of the United States Genesis Award Committee presented Millan  with a Special Commendation for his work in rehabilitating animals.
    2007, Millan was awarded the Michael Landon Award for Inspiration to Youth Through Television2006, Millan and his wife, Ilusión, were awarded honorary membership of the International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
    2008, The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan won the award for TV Best Variety or Reality Show at the 23rd Annual Imagine Awards.
    2008, Cesar Millan was recognized as a "Treasure of Los Angeles" for his contributions to the City of Los Angeles.
    2010, Millan's TV show, Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, won the People's Choice Award for Favorite Animal Show
    2006, 2007 and 2009, Millan's TV show, Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, was nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Reality Program.
I can't believe that there is a person who can understand dogs so well.. As a owner of two dogs, most of the time I don't understand what Bomer and Beksi *my dog's name* want..
In his tv show, Dog Whisperer, he also teaches us to make our dog more obedient..
Well, he such a great person, but the sad part is, this year Dog Whisperer is going to end..
Hmm, yeah I loss one more great tv show in my watchlist..

I just wish all the best for him and thank you for being such a great person towards dog..



A family without a dog is not complete -Cesar Millan
  Well, I think that's all for today..
Adeus!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment