Rolling to the right, Rolling to left


Bonjour people!
How are you??

You must wondering why the tittle of this post is "Rolling to the right, Rolling to the left"
It is because i'm rolling in my bed, and yeah you right I'm procastinating in this holiday..

Whut?! You're having a holiday right now?!

Ahem, yes of course..
In Indonesia we're having a holiday to celebrate Eid Mubarak..

I get 10 days off from the school.. *Praise The Lord*
But, we also have to do our homeworks..
NICE (y)
I've already done my math homework..
HAHAHAHA..

 NEXT......

My brothers come home for this holiday..
I have 2 brothers, and they already worked, so in this holiday the don't have any homework and they got paid by their boss..
This is so unfair..

I'm not going abroad for this holiday, i just go to neighbor city, Jakarta..
Maybe I'm going to visit my grandfather and my cousins in Jakarta..
But before that day, I just doing some things that lazy people do..

What I have accomplished in this holiday:
  1. Having nap time more than 6 hours a day
  2. Drink POKKA Oolong Tea three times a day
  3. Browsing 9GAG
  4. Washing dishes
  5. Watching HBO all night long

Maybe you're going to ask "Why don't you hang out with your friends?"
Naahhh, I'm so lazy even I'm not in mood to turn on my blackberry..

NEXT...

I'm wondering why some of my friends really want a boyfriend or a girlfriend..
That is not your most important needs right?
AM I RIGHT?
Even my ex-boyfriend already like other girl.. The world is getting crazy right now..
You must wondering "How do you know" right? Of course i know, it is looked in his eyes..
I'm going to take psychology for my further study, so I'm going to train my skill about reading people's mind..
And my ex-boyfriend is a great object to be observed by me..
I think at this age, boyfriend or girlfriend is not our most important need, our important need is blessing from God of course.. And it can be in the form of money..
Everyone needs money.. I need money for my college fee.. Studying abroad isn't a cheap matter..
It's EXPENSIVE!
So, i just want to remind you all that when you pray, pray for your future study not for a-short-period boyfriend or girlfriend.. I'M SERIOUS..

The last thing that i want you to know is I Don't Gain Weight in this holiday..
Heheheheh

 Happy Eid Mubarak for those who are celebrating

That's all for today, I'm going to play Big 2.5 at Viwawa.com
 Au Revoir

Bonus Video

I do not own this video!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment