What is LOVE?


Konnichiwa minna-san!!
O genki desu ka???

Finally, the headache gone... IT'S HURT SO MUCH.. T_T
Okay, ignore the headache, i just want to have a chit chat time...

Yesterday, one of my bestfriend got his girlfriend.. YIPPIE
It's not like i envy him or something..
I just think, when can i get a boyfriend??

And then i realize, do i really need a boyfriend? Do i feel lonely??
I have a lot of great bestfriends.. They always support me.. But, a boyfriend is different with bestfriends right?



And then i think again, if i'm in a relationship with someone, it has going to be someone i love right?
I know you guys must think that i'm old fashioned.. Whocares..
And i know what you guys have in mind.. You guys must think that i never been in a relationship, right??

HAHA
WRONG!

I've been in a relationship.. In fact, my ex boyfriend is my classmate :)
Awkward right?? Yeah, at first it was really awkward.. ARGGGHHH...
We broke up because some things that i can't explain here..

Well, i think that's okay we broke up.. It means that he isn't the one for me right??
I hope my ex boyfriend gets a better girl, i really mean it..

Okay, back to the main topic..
Why can i get a boyfriend?? Maybe it because i haven't create the chance..
So, how i'm suppose to do??
Ahh.. I'm getting tired of this..
BAH..

Ah, i'm sorry, this post is soo random right?? HAHA...
Well, i just waiting for the right person..
Like in one of David Archuleta's song "I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect"


We loved with a love that was more than love. -Edgar Allan Poe
I think that's enough for today, BYE :)





0 komentar:

Post a Comment