Things you should know about me :)

Koban-wa..
O Genki desu ka??

This week it's a busy week for me.. So just a quick post for this time...
In Indonesia there is a quote "Tak kenal maka tak sayang", it means if you don't know the person you can't get along with that person..
So this post is going to be about the things that you should know about me :)

So here we go \(^_^)/

  1. I'm a sanguine person
  2. Lazy at home but not at school
  3. I'm a lucky person
  4. I like to swear but it's inside my head
  5. I'm a high school student
  6. I'm a glutton 
  7. No matter what i eat, I can't get fat
  8. I have a crazy dream, to be a model
  9. My height is only 155 cm
  10. I have dogs: Bomer & Beksi
  11. I have to sleep at messy bed *i mean it's a must to have  two pillows on my bed*
  12. I love sleeping
  13. I love spicy food
  14. My favorite food is Rendang *It's a food from my country*
  15. I love to dream
  16. I don't have any crush yet *pray for me ladies*
  17. I love Apple products although it's a little bit expensive for me
  18. I'm a big fan of Fukuyama  Masaharu and Hideaki Ito <3 li="li">
  19. I'm an otaku
  20. I have that one regret, that none of my friends know, even my parents don't know about it..
20 facts, is that enough?? I think that's enough..
I'm going to sleep..
BYE :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment