Target for next 5 months

Ciao a Tutti! 'It means Hello Everybody'
I just woke up from my nap so I still not fully conscious..I know what you think, I'm being lazy, I know..

There's a lot of things that i want to buy next month, but again my allowance can buy all things that i want in the same time..
I also need to save up money, in case there's something urgent..
To be honest, I'm a shopaholic and  also a glutton, so saving up money is one of the hardest thing I do..
Please pray for me, so i don't spent a lot of money next month..

My father gives my allowance in the beginning of a month, I have a rule for myself to buy one thing that I like..
Just one, so i can save up some money, if i buy a beauty product the i can't buy a dress..
Something like that..
Sometimes, my dad likes to give me extra money *i know I'm spoiled* *it affects my character honestly*,if he gives me extra money then i can buy another thing..



So, this are things that I really want right know.. I hope i can finish this target in next 5 months.. Pray for me ladies...

Do you guys know, where to buy scarf for bag in Bandung?


For the shoes, i think I'm going to but it at Payless..
I'm so in love with heels, it started when I realized that I'm short..
My height just 155 cm..
I love the glitery ones, but the red one is so hot.. Heheheh..
Hmm.. I think that's all..
Please please pray for me so I can get them in cheap prices..

Addio!



NOTE: Most of the pictures I take it form google.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment