Treasure in my bedroom

Heyheyhey!!
I just want to share a story.. Just a quick post..

So, last Tuesday, I went to my another house *i mean my parents's another house*
I went straight to my another bedroom, and I found a pile of magazines in my bedroom,,
It was my brother but he said he didn't want it anymore..
And he gave them to me, fortunately it's a fashion magazine, and 4 of them is from JAPAN, I'm so happy...
MUAHAHAHA...

Magazines from Japan
Marie Claire Japanese Version
Magazines from China
InStyle German Version
In the Japanese magazine I found few actors that i know :)

Fukuyama Masaharu
I'm literally about to scream when i saw this photo.. Hahahaha
He is so handsome for a man at his age RIGHT?

Center: Hayashi Kento
You must wondering, why i can get this magazine..
Well, my father went to Japan then he bought the magazines for my brother..
And you must wondering again, why my brother loves to read fashion magazine..
Nahhh, he studied Visual Communication at that time, and he liked to see the advertisement..
Now, that he already go to work, the magazines are for me :)

And you must wondering again, why my father can go to Japan, Germany, etc...
It is because of his office, his generous office makes my father and his colleague go abroad..
They usually going abroad twice a year..

Lucky them..
Hahahahha..
Until next post...
Bye =D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment