My very own beauty case and my first red clutch

Bonjour!!
Just a quick post of my new beauty case *thanks God* and my very first clutch..


I bought it at MKG, it discounted by 50%, lucky me :)

Bought it at stroberi MKG, got a 10% discount because I'm a member.. heheheh

I just know that beauty case is expensive, I wouldn't get this beauty case if it wasn't at discount price..
Hahahahha..


Do you realize that i write this post, the previous post and the previous post of the previous post *i think i make you all confused*
I mean this post and the last post is made at the same day??
I accomplished a new record in this holiday, write 3 posts in one day..
Muahahahaha...
Although, they're not so important.. Hahaha..

Well, this is the last post of today..
I'm going to watch Dog 101 at Animal Planet..

Au Revoir!! :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment