Miracle Happens in The Beginning of This Month


Heyheyhey!!!
I'm sorry i don't post a lot of entries nowadays..
It's not because I'm lazy to write, It's because I'm to lazy to get up from my bed and turn on my computer..
So, the point is I feel lazy, so I don't write on this blog..
HAHAHA!


Emm, new month has started..
I hope your September Wish comes true...
Well, I have a lot of September Wish, so here we go:
*drumroll*
  1. Success at Mid Term Test
  2. My mother becomes healthy again
  3. Have a good nap everyday.. Yes, EVERYDAY 
  4. NO PIMPLES *I'm Serious*
  5. Last but not least, getting closer with GOD =D

Q:Why don't you wish a boyfriend?
A: Ahh, I'm getting tired with this stuff , I believe that there will be a perfect one on the right time :)
And know you must wondering, what miracle that happens for me in the beginning of this month??

Well. you know as a Christian, we have two sacrament... Baptism and Protestant Holy Communion...
And for Baptism, We as a Christian believe that there are 2 types of Baptism, water baptism and baptism of the Holy Spirit..
In my church, everyone, if he/she wants it, he/she can has a water baptism sacrament...
But for the Holy Spirit Baptism, you as a individual pray to God, with a humble heart asking for Holy Spirit to go into your life and stay..
And the first sign of this amazing moment is Speaking in  Tongues.

So, on the day God went to Heaven, He promises his students, that Father will give Holy Spirit Baptism..
And the first sign in Speaking in Tongues..
So if you guys, hearing your friends pray in a language that isn't a language from this world, you must not laugh at your friends, if you laugh my Father will be disappointed at you..

And yeah, the good news is, Holy Spirit just baptist me, and yeah now i can speak in tongues..
It's an amazing moment for me..
I know that some people want to be baptist by The Holy Spirit, and let me tell you a secret..
If you really really want it, and you ask to God for it, He will baptist you..

And for you guys that already be baptist by The Holy Spirit, remember now your mouth is really really powerful, so watch your mouth..

Well, I think that's all for today, I'm going to sleep..
BYE :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment