Nancy Drew


Hey...
Long time no see guys...
I mean, these time i just post song lyrics..
So this time, I'm going to discuss  about a movie..

I know you can tell it by reading the tittle, I just making a dramatic effect actually *ignore this*

But, what i want to discuss is not the synopsis of the movie, but the fashion side.. :)
Nancy Drew has a preppy and vintage style..
And i think this style, is so adorable..
So, let's take a look at the pictures below :D



I really love the skirt, i know the skirt is so vintage.. But whatever..
The turtleneck sweater is also cute
And the shoes, it must be so comfortable..


Look at the collar, it's now on trend right??
I always love the way she ties her cardigan..


Look at this dress, the polka dot motives is so chic
Simple yet stylish..
And it suitable for teenage girl :)
This one also cute..
And look at her note book, what a cute note book right??

Well, i think that's enough for now..
I have to go to sleep, because tomorrow i'm going to school.. 
Bye :)
Bonus video:
Warning: I do not own this video

0 komentar:

Post a Comment