So, what is your love story?


Heyheyhey!
Long time no see..
I'm so sorry i can't update my blog once a week like when i was still in holiday..

So today, I'm going to write something that i always avoid to talk about..
Yep you right, my love life...

Don't know why, i just want to share it with you guys...
i know this is not important, but yeah my blog my rules..

Are you ready??
Hahahahah

For your information, I'm not a girl that very popular..
Yeah of course i have friends, but to start a conversation with someone i don't know it's hard for me..

If I'm not mistaken, at second year of my junior high school, I fell in love with someone I don't know..
What I mean is, i fell in love at the first sight with that person.. He's at his second year of senior high school at that time..
I met him at a place where you can rent a comics..
At that time I think i fall in love with him because of his smile?
But yeah, he's a good looking person, and his smile captivated me..
And because i really really liked him , I went to that place almost everyday..
You guy must think that I'm crazy.. But yeah, in order to see his smile i must go to that place everyday..
 Now, he's at his first year of university, and i never have a conversation with him.. But, i know his name..
Hahahahaha... You guys right, I'm a crazy girl..


Time pass by, and I'm already at my first year of senior high school...
At the first semester, i had a boyfriend..
Cool right??
Well, unfortunately it didn't last that long.. 1 month 6 days if i'm not mistaken..
He is my classmate fyi.. And seriously it was very awkward to have an ex-boyfriend at the same class...
But now, everything turns to be alright.. Hahahahahaha

Not too long after that, i thought i found a new love..
He was my classmate when i was at second year of elementary school.
We know each other for a long time..
For junior high school, i go to the same school with him..
Unfortunately, he has to move to another country, so i can't go to the same senior high school with him..
One day he said that if he didn't move to another country, he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend..
When i read that *he said that via bbm* i thought that is this karma????
We know each other for a long time, why can't i be his girlfriend??
Well, it's pity but it's okay.. It just maybe he isn't the one for me..

In those desperate time for me, there was a guy who is 5 years older than me who is quite close with me..
He is a type of a gentleman.. I'm serious..
He is a kind guy, very very kind.. Maybe he's not that handsome, but face doesn't matter right?
But one day, i thought that our world is soo far..
Can you imagine, at that time i'm at my first year of senio high school, he at his third year of university..
So, i gave up..



And now, here i am.. At my second year of high school, waiting a right guy..
And btw, i still keep in touch with my childhood friend and the gentleman guy..
Hahahahaha

It's a long story..
I think it's enough for this time..
Bye" :) :)

Ps: i know my best friend yoyo will laughed when she reads this...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment