Please choose one of my fingers :)


Aloha~
I want to ask you guys a question, do you guys believe in horoscope?
I know for Christian it is a sin  to believe in horoscope, but last week while doing some free-reading at a bookstore, i found this cute manga, kocchimuite miiko.



In the 18th book, there is a story about a horoscope...
Here is the horoscope..
It means, if someone choose your pinkie fingers then it means he/she really hates you..
If someone choose your ring finger then it means he/she hate you but not that much..
If someone choose your middle finger then it means he/she likes you :)
And the last, if someone choose your thumb then it means he/she love you..

I try to applied this horoscope to some of my friends, and there are two person who chose my thumb.. HAHAHAHA...

:) :)

Well, i think that's enough for now...
I have a Japanese course waiting :)

Bye =D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment