Long Holiday (^○^) (; ̄O ̄)

You must wondering why I use two contrast emoticon..
It because I happy about the holiday and at the same time I sad..

Fyi, there are a lot of things that I like to do in this holiday



THINGS THAT I WANT TO DO:
1. Watching movies with someone *i'm not gonna tell you who is that*
2.Go Shopping
3.Hang out with besties *i miss you gals*
4.Go on a date *dating doesn't mean in a relationship*
5.Sleeping at least 12 hours a day *no comment for this*
6.Do some sports *my friend told me to do some sports*
7.Read a lot of comics
8.Read some motivational books *a friend of mine told me to read that kind of book*
7.Watching Dael Jang Geum *i know that is an old drama, but that drama is good*
8.Download a lot of songs and videos
9.Eat sushi
10.Hang out with brothers *i miss them...a lot*

There are so many wishes right???
So far I've already done wishes number 4,5,and 6
This journey is still long.. ヽ(;▽;)ノ

And yeah, I'm going to tell you about things that I hate about long holiday..

1.I miss my home, I miss my bed, pillow and everything, especially my dogs..
2.I miss my friends, without them my days turn out to be boring days
3.I know this is crazy, but I miss my school, I miss the teachers, and this is crazy I miss homework.. *i've gone crazy*
4.I miss my hometown.. Fyi, I live in Bandung, Bandung is one of the coldest city in Indonesia, it surrounds by a lot of Mountains, the nearest mountain is Mount Tangkuban Parahu.. Bandung, is a beautiful city, the fourth largest city in Indonesia, with friendly people in there....I really miss Bandung :)
5.Actually, I have a crush on someone, I can meet him only in school days, that's why I miss my school....

Btw, my mom having her 52nd birthday today.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH o(^▽^)o

I think this is the last post before I going back to Bandung.. My mother's iPad only has an Internet connection when there's a wifi, but maybe I'm going to use my father's tab *evil smile*

Daddy I'm going to use your tab, so let me borrow it...Hahahahahah

Well, I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday, don't do anything stupid, YOLO, You Only Live Once so don't do anything stupid..

Have a nice holiday!!!! God blesses us all (^O^)
さよなら!!!! (^ー^)ノ

Ps: My school holiday started at 11 June and ends at 11 July... A month... GOSH!!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment