First Post

Emmm
Well this is my first post
This blog is going to be about my days at high school I
'm at second year of high school fyi

It also going to be about songs,movies and other things that I like
Actually I had another blog, but it got hacked, so I make a new blog again..
How about the tittle of this blog?? High school days??? I can't think any other names..
Well yeah I'm not that creative..
And I'm sorry for the bad english... I
 live in Indonesia, so in daily life I use Indonesian language to speak..
 I learn English in school, but my English is still bad..
Okay, this post is so random, first I talk about this blog and it ends at talking about language that I speak... By the way I love watching animes, do you guys like watching animes???? And what kind of anime??
 I think that's all for now.. I'm going to post something random again......later (^-^)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment