All the good and the bad things


Hello guys!!
Long time no see..
I'm sorry for the lack of updates in my blog..
I'm just so busy with school..
There are lots of exams and competitions ..
So yeah, let me tell you all the good and the bad things i experienced last month until this month..
Let's start!



17th of Arpril

Me with my other team mates joined a Japanese competition in Maranatha Christian University..
This was my first time to join a competition in this university..
My team: Me, Haris, Reyhan, Johanna, and Alson joined a competition called Kana Master quiz..
Haris also joined a competition called Rodoku..
The bad thing that happened to me during that competition was my period came up earlier than it supposed to..
Thanks to mother nature, I had to run to Lawson to buy some girls thing *you know what i mean* but it was worthed..

Why worthed? well, the good thing was my team won the competition, first place!
O yeah baby!!

From left to right: Alson,Johanna,Haris,Me,Reyhan





The next good things was I met a hot sensei.. Muahaha.. *evil laugh*
Too bad he is already 33 years old..
Hahaha..

18th of April

The next day, my father came back from Japan.. He bought me a lot of souvenirs..
The most important thing was he bought a lot of Kit Kat Green Tea.. Hahaha

Heels from Ginza Kanematsu
Bonus from MORE magazine
Bonus from MINI magazine

I can't post the picture of the food, because it will take a long time, and yeah I'm a lazy person..

27th of April

Last week me and my friends went to Garut to join another Japan competition..
I losed in this competition, and i'm still not over it.. Hahha..
Even though me and my team mates lose, we still had so much fun in there..
We stayed at there for only 1 night, but it was an awesome night..
Hhahaha..

Left to Right: Me,Marsha,Haris,Yohana
Please ignore my weird face..

As you can see, there's a lot of weird pictures above..
Most of them was caused by my weird face..
Hahahaha..
I also took lots of selfies..

Well, there are lots of thing that can happen in our life.. It can be good, it can be bad..
Even though we dont's want a bad experience, believe me it will make us stronger than before..

So yeah, that's all from today..
I promise, i will beat my laziness so i can write another post in this blog..
Bye =D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment