This Month Favorite (March 2013)



Hey guys, how are you?
I know that I disappeared for a long time..
Well, it's because of school.. So, yeah~
Anyway..


Happy Pass Over 
or
Happy Easter


Well, this just a quick post about my favorite items this month..
So, yeah enjoy..


Please ignore about the bad quality picture, I'm just not good at taking picture..
I bought it (read: I asked my father to buy this) at Payless.. 
Actually, this place sells lots of good quality shoes with a good price..
I love going to Payless..


Next item is this glittered flat shoes.. My beautiful mother just bought this shoes today for me..
I love you mother!!
I also bought this shoes at Payless..
I bought this shoes (read: my mother) only 129.00 idr..
Yeay, cheap shoes!






The last shoes for this post..
My first converse..
This time, i really bought this with my own pocket money..
Yeah baby!







I really love this sweater..
I bought this sweater only for 55.000 idr..
Yeah, this is such a cheap sweater..
The quality is also good..
Yeah, baby!!

So yeah, that's all about this month favorite..
I hope you guys enjoy it..
Bye~


1 komentar:

Suzie Q said...

The sparkly ballet flats are so cute! I love the yellow mustard color in that sweater =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

Post a Comment