Happy Sweet Seventeen

Howdy people!
Long time no see..
I'm sorry for not writing in here for a while..
I'm so busy with school..
I'm not lying..
Hahaha..

So yeah, you may ask why the tittle is "Happy Sweet Seventeen"?
I'm not celebrating my seventeenth birthday, not yet..
It is because lots of my friend were celebrating their  seventeenth birthday,,
I just going to post the pictures of some sweet seventeen parties that i attend..
Let's get start..



First, Michelle's sweet seventeen  party

With Joan

With janice and joan 

With yohanna

Dress: Sogo
Handbag: Radley
Wedges: Payless
Watch: Relic 

 Second, Vanessa's sweet seventeen party


With Vanessa




Dress: Random store
Necklace: Random store
Watch: Swatch

Well, i think that's enough for now..
See you guys soon..
BYE =D

1 komentar:

Novarinna Tan said...

You are so cute my dear <3

Post a Comment