Trip to Jogja and Malang part 1

 Hey guys!
How are you doing???
I'm sorry that I'm not posting anything for a longgg timeeee~
It's not like I'm busy, It's because I'm lazy..
I'm an honest person right??

Anyway, in this post I'm going to tell you about my trip with my school to Jogja and Malang..
So, let's start!

We started our trip on 8th October, our first destination was Jogja..
We gathered at school at around 3 am in the morning, and because of this situation I didn't sleep at the previous night instead I took a long long nap..



My school used 7 buses because you know that grade eleven for this year has more than 300 students, in Indonesia this can be accepted in huge category..

Yeah so, the time taken to go to Jogja from Bandung is 12 hours by bus.. So,my back ached..
Arrived at Jogja, we stayed at Saphire Hotel...
We got  some times to break, after that we went to Malioboro to shop...



With Patricia~
With my room mate
Umm, those scene pictures was some photo that i took from the bus window..
Sorry for the bad quality pictures, I used my iPod instead my camera..
Haha..

Well, i think that's all for now..
Bye =D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment