Place I want to go someday :)

Hey guys, how are you doing???
Well for me, this week is a busy week from me, but unfortunately at Saturday, I went to PVJ with Ina and Ehan..
And at there I met Patricia..

So, for today's post, I just want to show you what are the places that I gladly want to go someday..
So let's just start :)



1.Israel

Why Israel? Well fyi, I'm a Christian.. And as we know before he goes back to Heaven, Jesus spent his life in Israel.. And I really want to go to the place where my God spent his life as a human..
And i really want to pray in there.. Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, becomes a holy city for me..

2. Paris

The city of love, Paris..
I really want to spend my honeymoon there.. Have a breakfast at a little cafe in there, shop some beautiful dresses.. It just one of my lifetime dream..I envy with my dad, he always brags that he have already go there for the 7th times.. Dad, i know you go there with your company, so please stop..

3.Japan


Seriously, i have to go there.. Japan is my second favorite country, the first is of course Indonesia, my own country..
I love Japanese food, also they have various snacks.. And don't forget about their tea.. Hahaha

4. Italy



Why Italy? It because I love Italian food..I also really want to go to Pisa tower..
And Italian men are sexy ;)
Hahahahah

5.England






The British accent is sexy, so i want to go there.. Hahahaha..
Just kidding, they have great scenery..


Well, i think there are some places I want to go someday..
So yeah, pray for me guys, so i can go there someday..

Btw, I'm sorry that for this week, I can't post something in my blog.. Why?
Because tomorrow, I go to Jogja and Malang with my school.. Yeah, this is a school trip..
Hahahaha..
So excited for tomorrow..
Bye =D




0 komentar:

Post a Comment