Mean Girls (2004)

Hey guys..
I know this is an old movie.. Not that old, but it was launched 8 years ago.. So it considered old..
so, today movie is   Mean Girls...





And like usual, I'm not going to write the synopsis, I'm just going to talk about the outfit that worn by the characters..
So take a look :)



First, Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan)

As we know that she was a homeschooled student, so at first her outfit was terrible.. I mean, a t-shirt and jeans??

Look at that, all her friends wear a skirt and she doesn't..

She still wears a shirt..

Voila, she looks fashionable.. Hahahaha



Next, the leader of The Plastics, Regina George (Rachel McAdams)

She is the leader so, she has to be fashionable at that time :)


Next, Gretchen Wieners (Lacey Chabert )

Karen Smith (Amanda Seyfried)


Last but not least, Aaron Samuels ( Jonathan Bennett )




Uggh, he is so handsome :)
Btw, Jonathan Bennett's birthday is same with me.. Haha.. *ignore this*

Umm yeah, these are bonuses for you.. Mean Girls's Quote





The movie trailer:

  Warning: I do not own this video

Well, i think that's all for today..
Bye =D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment