Things eventually will get better



Howdy fellas!
How are you??

I'm so sorry for not post anything in my blog.. hehehe

Btw,
 MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012


Well, in this post I'm just want to share about things that happened lately in my life..
Let's get start!


First, my dad went to USA..
You might wondering, what are the effects if my dad going to USA for me..
hmm.. of course the souvenirs!
My dad bought a lot of souvenirs this time.. thank God.. hahaha
So, these are the souvenirs~

Watches: Relic by Fossil
Some Magazines
Wallet: Kipling
Backpack: Kipling
Mini backpack: Hedgren
Satchel: TUMI
Hand bag: GUESS
Backpack: TUMI
Black Dress: ZARA
The most delicious gum i've ever tasted
My favorite souvenirs? the black dress of course.. My dad is getting better at buying me dress and bag.. Love you dad.. hahahaha
You might asking, why there are lots of branded things? because it's sale season! Hahahah

To the next topic, I broke my glasses, so i have to buy a new one...


yeahhh, i know it's a hipster glasses.. but, whatever..

Next thing, i just received my school report..
And the results are like catastrophe.. This is disaster!
Oh God, i need your help...

Last but not least, i just experienced nail art for the first time..





 Cute isn't it? hehe


Btw, what are you going to do in this holiday??
Me? I'm going to Semarang, and thank God, for this year, we (me, mom, dad) stay at hotel..
hahaha


Well, i think that's all for now..
I hope you guys have a great holiday..
And i hope things will eventually get better next year..
Bye~




0 komentar:

Post a Comment